Saturday, August 20, 2005

Addendum to "The Tomato in my Underpants":

So my boyfriend read my "Tomato" entry from a few days ago and was rather sore that his contribution to solving the mystery was eliminated from my account of the tale.

To clarify:
1). It was also HE who found the second missing tomato under the reclining chair.

and

2). Yes, HE is the one to whom it dawned that there was a bowl of tomatoes on the table that might have become susceptible to feline intrusion. He even goes so far as to claim that he had suspected all along that that bowl of tomatoes might be vulnerable to attack.


Of course, this did not inspire him to suggest AT THE TIME that perhaps the bowl should be moved to higher ground to prevent such an occurrence....but whatever ;)...


I hope this clarifies things to my loyal audience (of, like, three people). What would I do without the able mind of my darling significant other?


I'd probably write a lot fewer snarky blog messages like this one, for starters. hehehe.... :)

p.s. You should see what quotes of his I write in my away messages..... Beware saying anything stupid in my presence, I can't resist a public display of embarrassment.

2 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

If I were he, I'd be more concerned about the remaining tomatoes than whether or not I got credit for finding one of them. But, that's just me....

3:38 PM  
Blogger Tamster said...

Yeah, you would think.... :)

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home